How Can We Pray For You?
At ChristChurch, we know that many people are feeling anxious or struggling with the current situation and Covid-19.
We are committed to praying for our communities, our town and for anyone who needs it. If you would like us to pray for you about anything, please get in touch:
CLICK HERE for our Prayer Requests Page.
If you would like to attend our Sunday Service, please read the bullet points below (and the full Covid-19 guidelines linked under them) and then click “Continue Reading” at the bottom to access the full booking form.
Please note that the booking form will be online from Monday (9am) to Friday (8pm) each week (unless we reach maximum capacity, in which case, it will be taken offline at that point).
ChristChurch Sunday Meetings in Bullet Points*
- It will be very different from before lockdown.
- Everyone will have to wear facemasks
- You will have to use hand sanitiser.
- There will be limited numbers allowed to attend each week and you will have to agree to the code of conduct.
- There is a booking system online for each week – we will endeavour to make sure people who want to come get an opportunity to do so at least once a month.
- Currently we are not able to have anyone of primary school age or younger at meetings.
- You can’t walk around and socialise and will have to keep to your seat.
- Use of the toilets must be kept to an absolute minimum.
- There is a one-way system for entrance and exit.
- You can sing but not loudly.
- Everyone will have to leave promptly after the meeting with no chatting in the car park.
*Click Here to read the full Covid19 guidelines for attending one of our meetings
If you would like to read the full Covid-19 Risk Assessment, please contact James directly or get in touch via our contact page.
Acts Week 7 - Empowered To Serve
Click on the links below to download this week's Kingdom Resources
Activities - Advancers / Builders / Warriors
Activities - Sheep
Craft / Other Activities
Get In Touch
If you would like to contact us for any reason, please fill out the contact form below or call 07594 182492.
We'd love to hear from you.