If you would like to attend our Sunday Service, please read the bullet points below and then click “Continue Reading” at the bottom to access the full booking form.
Please note that the booking form will be online from Monday (9am) to Friday (10pm) each week (unless we reach maximum capacity, in which case, it will be taken offline at that point).
ChristChurch Sunday Meetings in Bullet Points
- It will be very different from before lockdown.
- Everyone will have to wear face masks while moving around the building and during worship
- You will have to use hand sanitiser.
- There will be limited numbers allowed to attend each week and you will have to agree to the code of conduct.
- There is a booking system online for each week – we will endeavour to make sure people who want to come get an opportunity to do so at least once a month.
- We are now able to have children of all ages attend, but ask that all parents of primary aged children and younger each attend at least one week on their own before they bring their children.
- You will have to keep to your allocated seats during the meeting.
- Use of the toilets must be kept to an absolute minimum.
- You can sing but not loudly.
(Please contact us if you need anything to be clarified)
If you would like to read the full Covid-19 Risk Assessment, please contact James directly or get in touch via our contact page.