If you would like to attend our Sunday Service, please read the bullet points below (and the full Covid-19 guidelines linked under them) and then click “Continue Reading” at the bottom to access the full booking form.
Please note that the booking form will be online from Monday (9am) to Friday (10pm) each week (unless we reach maximum capacity, in which case, it will be taken offline at that point).
ChristChurch Sunday Meetings in Bullet Points*
- It will be very different from before lockdown.
- Everyone will have to wear facemasks
- You will have to use hand sanitiser.
- There will be limited numbers allowed to attend each week and you will have to agree to the code of conduct.
- There is a booking system online for each week – we will endeavour to make sure people who want to come get an opportunity to do so at least once a month.
- We are now able to have children of all ages attend, but ask that all parents of primary aged children and younger each attend at least one week on their own before they bring their children.
- You can’t walk around and socialise and will have to keep to your seat.
- Use of the toilets must be kept to an absolute minimum.
- There is a one-way system for entrance and exit.
- You can sing but not loudly.
- Everyone will have to leave promptly after the meeting with no chatting in the car park.
(Please contact us if you need anything to be clarified)
*Click Here to read the full Covid19 guidelines for attending one of our meetings
If you would like to read the full Covid-19 Risk Assessment, please contact James directly or get in touch via our contact page.